Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies. Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Junior C++/Optimization Developer to join our growing team that offers a broad range of software solutions to help our customers make smarter operational decisions and decrease their operational costs. We provide fast and high-quality solutions to airline problems with a high degree of structural complexity.
• Modelling, developing, testing, and maintaining new software programs and applications as requested by our customers or project leader
• Analyzing, reviewing, and altering the program to increase operating efficiency or adapting to new requirements
• Providing technical support to end-users of the software
• Developing new software projects within the airline industry
• Collaborate with other programmers and technical team members on analysis and requirements
• Carrying out promotional activities in coordination with the sales team of company approval software
• Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Computer Engineering/Industrial Engineering
• Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures and problem-solving ability
• 0-3 years of C++, Python and/or plsql development experience
• Good communicator, team player
Nice to Haves:
• Experience with math programming languages and optimization software is an added advantage (Gurobi, Cplex)
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle is a plus)
• Experience in building data pipelines
• Experience building RESTful APIs