Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies. Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a PHP/WEB Developer to join our growing team that offers a broad range of software solutions to help our customers make smarter operational decisions and decrease their operational costs. We provide fast and high-quality solutions to airline problems with a high degree of structural complexity.
• 1-2 years of PHP development experience
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming and PHP web frameworks
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Experience in using PHP CMS frameworks, preferably Joomla and Drupal
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience with web services (SAOP / REST client and server)
• In-depth understanding of mobile and web landing page designs, and user experience standards
• Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
• Familiarity with DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, and Continuous Delivery)
• Familiarity with UI/UX concerns, Progressive Web Applications and CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less)
• Passionate about building beautiful, pixel-perfect applications. Good understanding of user experience and functional design.
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs as well as internal applications capabilities.
• Passionate about testing and clean code
• Closely following new technologies
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn.
• Able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Good communicator and team player
• Strong in problem-solving and relationship management competencies.