Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies. Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to join our growing team that offers a broad range of software solutions to help our customers make smarter operational decisions and decrease their operational costs. We provide fast and high-quality solutions to airline problems with a high degree of structural complexity.
• Software testing process and methods
• Collaborating with the software development team during the incubation phase.
• Involving in the software review process, identifying bugs and presenting them to the software development team
• Reading and analyzing application requirements and design documents
• Developing comprehensive testing structures
• Developing the test plans adhere to both industry regulations and company standards
• Executing tests and analyze & document results
• Identify, analyze, and document any defects discovered during testing and provide fine-tuning recommendations.
• Analyzing, reviewing, and altering program to increase operating efficiency or adapting to new requirements
• Collaborate with other programmers and technical team members on analysis and requirements
• Process analysis, identification of system functions, documentation of analysis studies
• Definition and documentation of systems' screen displays and workflows
• Planning, implementation and documentation of functional adequacy, interfaces, unit and integration suitability tests of systems provided from external or internal sources
• Execution of the examination and evaluation of the functional qualifications of the systems in project groups assigned to the system project
• Conducting analysis studies and suggesting improvement for continuous improvement of information systems in accordance with changes in business processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
• 0-2 years of development/coding experience
• Software testing experience
• Experience with Cypress, ReadyAPI frameworks/platforms.
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Experience with relational database (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Capability of writing & maintaining automated test scripts for web applications
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organizational skills
• Proficiency in document and report writing
• Awareness of Software Development Life Cycle
• Proficiency with Agile Development software
• Strong in problem solving and relationship management competencies
• Good communication skills to assist both development team and business units
• Eager to learn new business domains, technologies and methodologies
• Flexibility and ability to conform to shifting priorities and timelines
• Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn
• Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment and to manage multiple projects at one time
• Good communicator, team player, collaborate with other team members
• Fluent in English, both written & spoken
• No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for 2 years
• No restriction for travelling abroad