In order to ensure the uninterrupted and secure provision of our products and services to our current and potential customers both domestically and internationally, the swift and efficient evaluation of job applicants, and the provision of a suitable working environment by meeting the needs of our employees, it may be necessary to collect, process, and transfer personal data disclosed by you or obtained through various channels by our company.
Our company takes the utmost security measures to protect the privacy of your personal data during its collection, storage, processing, and sharing in accordance with the law as required.
Our aim is to transparently inform you about the methods of collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing, the legal grounds for processing and your rights, in line with your satisfaction.
Information which is important for the protection and processing of personal data is stated below.
a) Data Controller
Your personal data will be collected and processed in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698) by Hitit Bilgisayar Hizmetleri A.Ş.(Hitit) as data controller within the scope described below.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698), in order to fulfill the requirements of your contracts, make the necessary evaluations for the service provided, ensure compliance with domestic and international legislation, especially tax legislation and Social Security Institution Act, compliance with risk monitoring and information obligations, information sharing prescribed by authorities, reporting, fulfill the information obligations, fulfill the information and document retention obligations arising from the legal legislation, prevent fraud, ensure security, carry out the planning and statistical activities required by our company, determine and implement our company's commercial and business strategies, conduct our finance, communication, market research and purchasing operations, maintain company’s internal system and application management operations, manage our legal processes and realize social responsibility projects, plan human resources processes and to determine the date of recruitment.
Your personal data may be processed in order to publish and share purposes on the corporate portals, motivation events, organization events such as seminars, fairs, meetings, congresses and participation in these events, education events, and planned and/or completed works within the Company and/or in the monthly news and/or on the Company's corporate website and/or the social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube) which is opened and managed by our Company.
In addition to the above, your personal data may also be processed in order to communicate with you regarding the product and service you have received / will receive to be able to offer you all types of products and services specific to you, promotion if you have given your consent, offer product/service, develop services and products suitable for you with marketing and campaign activities, conduct customer satisfaction studies, studies of our company’s existing or new products, market research, target customer group identification, etc.
Your personal data may be processed within the scope of the contractual and cooperative activities with third parties, whether real or legal persons, which are in a business relationship with our company in order to fulfill the legal and commercial obligations of our company arising from the contract, rights facility, protection of rights, commercial and legal assessment processes, legal and commercial risk analysis, execution of financial affairs.
c) To Whom and for What Purpose the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to the Republic of Türkiye Ministry of Treasury and Finance, Social Security Institution, Ministries of Republic of Türkiye, judicial authorities and public institutions authorized by law, support service organizations and other contracted institutions which Hitit receives services that are complementary or extensions of its activities, consultants and organizations with whom it cooperates (if it complies with the legislation), financial institutions, independent audit companies, banks, in order to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and make the necessary evaluations for the service provided within the scope of projects and tenders in which Hitit is involved, in accordance with the relevant legislation, within the limits of the purposes mentioned in part (b) and the fulfillment of the obligations imposed by the relevant legislation and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 8 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698) on the transfer of personal data.
For the purpose of ensuring physical security in areas where visitors and employees are informed in the office, camera footage, identification information, and internet access information (usage records and device identification information) are stored as required by the legitimate interest of the data controller for a limited period of time as required by the processing purpose.
- Transfer to Abroad
(i) Transfer abroad within the scope of the projects in which Hitit is involved and/or the tenders it has participated in
Your data of resume, identification information, passport information, work certificate and contact information may be transferred to the institutions residing abroad with which we contractually receive services and cooperate in order to carry out our activities by our foreign shareholders, subsidiaries and/or affiliates in line with your consent to be obtained through the "Explicit Consent Text Regarding the Transfer of Personal Data within the Scope of Tender and Projects", and within the scope of projects and tenders in which Hitit is involved in order to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and make the necessary evaluations for the service provided.
(ii) Transfer to companies whose servers are abroad within the scope of programs used in Hitit’s information systems
Your personal data, consisting of identification information, contact information, and resume information, may be transferred abroad, in line with your consent to be obtained through the “Explicit Consent About Third Party Software Services”, provided that it is limited to the execution of Hitit's administration, inspection of business processes and implementation of Company policies, corporate resource planning in accordance with our internal policies and auditing the business processes of the Company for reasons arising from the structure of the Company, due to the fact that the applications and software used by Hitit in its business processes, the cloud system, the e-mail infrastructure and the servers or databases of the programs and the application called Microsoft Teams, which is used for online meetings and trainings, are abroad.
(iii) Transfer abroad due to the fact that Hitit website server, e-mail infrastructure and social media accounts’, which created and using from us, servers are abroad
Your digital photograph, which is also your personal data, may be transferred abroad for reasons arising from inspection of business processes and implementation of Company policies, corporate resource planning in accordance with our internal policies, the structure of the Company due to the fact that the servers of Hitit’s website, e-mail and social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube), which are managed by us, are abroad.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected through various channels which our company or organizations and persons authorized to represent our company communicate with you or may contact you in the future, such as Hitit General Directorate, website, mobile and digital applications, social media, customer calls, SMS, physical/digital applications to our company and other websites, direct sales teams, support service organizations, in order to access the databases of various institutions and organizations, to the extent permitted by the relevant legislation and the agreements and within the limits drawn, with your consent when legally required.
Your personal data which collected with these methods may process and transfer, in line with conditions and purposes of article 5 and 6 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law No. 6698), with purposes which mentioned in (b) and (c) parts of this Article.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
According to regulation on article 11 of Law No. 6698, you have right to;
• learn that your personal data whether processed,
• ask for information about process of your personal data if your data processed,
• learn the purpose of processing your data and if it is used in line with these purposes,
• know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, domestic or abroad,
• request adjustment of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and notification of action taken in this line to third parties which your personal data transferred,
• request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the condition that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and request the notification of action taken in this line to third parties which your personal data transferred,
• objection, if you think that a result against you has arisen by analyzing your processed data, exclusively through automated systems,
• Request the compensation for your damage in case a damage occurs due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
• If you submit your requests regarding your rights to our company through the methods set out below, our company will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its priority. However, the price which specified on price table by Board of Personal Data Protection will be taken by our company if process will arise extra cost. In line with this, according to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of Law No. 6698, you can send your request about using your rights mentioned above to our company by physical or other methods that will be determined in the future by the Board of Personal Data Protection. In this context, channels and methods which you will send your application physically for applications in line with Article 11 of Law No. 6698 is mentioned below.
To use of your above-mentioned rights,
• You can send, a wet signed copy of the Data Owner Application Form (there is an available example on www.hitit.com) to Hitit by sending it to the address " Hitit Bilgisayar Hizmetleri A.Ş. Reşitpaşa Mah. Katar Cad. No:4/1 Arı Teknokent 2 İç Kapı No:601 Maslak 34469 Sarıyer İstanbul " through a notary or in writing, through registered e-mail address, secured e-signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified by the whom it concerns to the data controller and registered in the data controller’s system.
We present to your information.
I read and understood entire of the HITIT CLARIFICATION TEXT which regarding the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 announced by Hitit Bilgisayar Hizmetleri A.Ş. (“Hitit”) and I have been informed that Hitit will process my Personal Data for the purposes specified in the text.