Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first airline and travel software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of more than 60 domestic and foreign airline and travel companies. Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 50 countries on 6 continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our growing team.
• Process analysis, identification of system functions, documentation of analysis studies
• Definition and documentation of systems' screen displays and workflows
• Planning, implementation and documentation of functional adequacy, interfaces, unit and integration suitability tests of systems provided from external or internal sources
• Execution of the examination and evaluation of the functional qualifications of the systems in project groups assigned to the system project
• Conducting analysis studies and suggesting improvement for continuous improvement of information systems in accordance with changes in business processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Aviation Management or related discipline
• 0-2 years of experience in the related field
• Fluent in English, both written & spoken
• Analytical and creative thinking skills to solve problems
• Strong in problem-solving and relationship management competencies
• Good communication skills to assist both the development team and business units
• Eager to learn new business domains, technologies and methodologies
• Flexibility and ability to conform to shifting priorities and timelines
• Knowledge of business analysis process and methodologies, software process management and project management
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be an efficient member of a team
• No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for 2 years
• No restriction for traveling abroad