Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies. Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team that offers a broad range of software solutions to help our customers make smarter operational decisions and decrease their operational costs. We provide fast and high-quality solutions to airline problems with a high degree of structural complexity.
• Process analysis, identification of system functions, documentation of analysis studies
• Definition and documentation of systems' screen displays and workflows
• Planning, implementation, and documentation of functional adequacy, interfaces, unit and integration suitability tests of systems provided from external or internal sources
• Execution of the examination and evaluation of the functional qualifications of the systems in project groups assigned to the system project
• Conducting analysis studies and suggesting improvement for continuous improvement of information systems in accordance with changes in business processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
• Fluent in English, both written & spoken
• Proven analytical aptitude, critical thinking, and strong perceptive skills
• Strong in problem-solving and relationship management competencies
• Good communicator, team player
• Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn
• Knowledge of business analysis process and methodologies, software process management and project management
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be an efficient member of a team
• No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for 2 years
• No restriction for traveling abroad