Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first airline and travel software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of more than 60 domestic and foreign airline and travel companies. Hitit, the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 50 countries on 6 continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our growing team.
• Developing, testing, and maintaining new software programs and applications as requested by our Partners or project leader
• Analyzing, reviewing, and altering the program to increase operating efficiency or adapting to new requirements
• Providing technical support to end-users of the software
• Participating in developing web-based application
• Developing new software projects within the airline industry
• Collaborate with other programmers and technical team members on analysis and requirements
• Carrying out promotional activities in coordination with the sales team of company approval software
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Engineering
• 0-2 years of Java development experience
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Experience with Java Technologies: Java /J2EE: Spring Technologies
• Experience with Java Web Technologies: JSF, Thymeleaf, etc.
• Familiar with HTML5/CSS3, jQuery libraries, Bootstrap 3&4
• Experience with relational database (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience with web services (SOAP / REST client and server)
• Closely following new technologies
• Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn
• Able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects at one time
• Good communicator, team player, collaborate with other team members
• Strong in problem-solving and relationship management competencies